May 8, 2014
PFC designs, manufactures, and assembles flexible printed circuits and rigid flex all under one roof!
- The PFC engineering and manufacturing team has 160 years of cumultive experience specific to the flex circuit industry.
- PFC spends an average of 10 hours evaluating a customer’s flex CAD layout, materials, bend radius, plating, etc. with the goal of making your circuits right the first time.
- PFC is shipping millions of parts per year with a 99% quality percentage.
- 80% of PFC’s circuits are shipped assembled.
- PFC’s employee turnover rate is less than 1% in over 17 years.
- PFC continues to invest in technology with the goal of staying ahead of the technology curve required in the industry.
- PFC produces circuits with 50 micron line and space every day and is working on prototypes at 37.5 micron line and space.
- PFC can produce up to 16 rigid flex layers.
Please see Why choose PFC for more information.