Founded in 1997, PFC is proud to be celebrating its’ 20th anniversary in 2017. The company’s breakthrough came in 2001 when a company called Research in Motion (RIM) chose PFC as it’s flex designer, manufacturer, and assembly house. PFC road the RIM wave for five years until RIM moved it’s manufacturing to Asia. Since then PFC has broadened its customer base and markets to include Telecommunications, Medical, Military, Aerospace, and Industrial. PFC’s customers are primarily OEMs, but also provide products to electronic manufacturing subcontractors.
- Our target products are mid volume, complex flex assemblies.
- We pride ourselves at having the capabilities and knowledge to provide solutions that our competitors cannot.
- Located in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- 90+ employees
- Manufacturing space of 45,000 sq ft
- Financially stable, No debt
- Design expertise
- Over 160 years of cumulative experience in flex circuit design, materials, manufacturing, assembly and quality
- PFC’s extensive engineering experience allows us to work hand-in-hand with our customers to develop a cost-effective solution correctly the first time
- Design for manufacturability, functionality and repeatability
- Expert at complex solutions, special materials and cutting edge processes
PFC Mission Statement
Strive to become a world class provider of flex, rigid flex and flex assemblies.
- Provide a full turnkey solution – all under one roof
- Provide quality product, on-time deliveries and impeccable customer service
- Continue investment in new materials, manufacturing equipment, manufacturing techniques and our people