Thank you for your interest in joining PFC’s winning team.
Our employees are our most important asset and we are as committed to our employees as they are to PFC. PFC management strives to identify company-wide common goals to make the company successful.
We are currently searching for an SMT Operator.
PFC Flexible Circuits is looking for an experienced, responsible, quality focused, and highly organized SMT Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be working under minimal supervision in a flexible shifts team environment, and will be expected to operate and monitor our SMT equipment.
Mandatory Duties and Tasks
- Set up jobs with proper programs, stencils, and components
- Operate and monitor SMT equipment, including stencil printer, solder paste inspection, pick and place equipment, reflow oven, and automated optical inspection.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance
- Perform quality inspections at each stage to ensure correct assemblies are produced
- Help, monitor, and maintain quality and inventory levels
- Ad-hoc duties as identified by management
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience operating surface mount equipment
- 2+ years experience reading and understand Bills of Materials (BOMs), manufacturing process instructions, Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), as well as fast loading components into feeders and trays
- 1+ years experience of working with IPC 610 – Standards for Electronic Assemblies and J-STD-001 – Requirements for Soldered Electrical
- Ability to recognize and identify electronic components from industry standard markings and packaging
- Must be comfortable with ESD, RoHS, and MSD concepts
- Ability to provide inline quality control inspection
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate ideas to team members and demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong manual dexterity skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
Salary commensurate with successful candidate’s experience.
Successful candidate will be eligible to participate in the company’s benefits package.
If interested please send your resume to Danielle Seiggel in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
PFC Flexible Circuits Limited is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.